Teaching as a profession has undergone massive change in the last few decades. Adapting to these changes, especially the technology to engage children has been a key challenge for educators. Our programmes in Classroom Management, Pedagogy Training, Subject Training, Life Skills and Certificate Course in Foundation of Education (CCFE) programme enable teachers who have no, little or some teaching experience, with technology tools and effective pedagogy techniques to make the teaching-learning experience in the classroom effective and enjoyable.
• Use of Innovative TeachingMethodologies in Classrooms.
• Assessment and Evaluation.
• Features of an Effective Lesson Plan.
• Motivation and attitudinal change.
• Self Development - Role Effectiveness.
• English Language Skills.
• ICT in Education - computer based learning.
• Gender sensitivity and equity issues for social inclusion.
• 0.5 Million+ Teachers make classrooms more interactive
• 26,000+ Schools with improved teaching-learning outcomes
• 25 States Reached