Teaching as a profession has undergone massive change in the last few decades. Adapting to these changes, especially the technology to engage children has been a key challenge for educators. Our programmes in Classroom Management, Pedagogy Training, Subject Training, Life Skills and Certificate Course in Foundation of Education (CCFE) programme enable teachers who have no, little or some teaching experience, with technology tools and effective pedagogy techniques to make the teaching-learning experience in the classroom effective and enjoyable.
• To create motivated teachers, apable of delivering the curriculum
• To improve teachers subject knowledge and understanding of difficult concepts of the curriculum, to enable effective transfer of knowledge.
• To expose teachers to innovative eaching methods, that are child centric and work towards bringing holistic development of the students
• To provide Soft skills training for improved classroom instruction, and personal development of teachers.
• To provide training for providing Life kills to students.
• Classroom practice through the usage of technology.
• Interactive teaching learning material.
• Classroom organization skills.
• Lesson planning.
• Improving the quality of teaching and learning in schools